International Accreditation Organization, a global accreditation institute, is pleased to announce full accreditation status to WG Institute, an institute dedicated to providing top level education to aspiring personal trainers.
IAO has a well-crafted stringent institute accreditation process focused on ensuring that institutes are providing international standard of education to students. In this regard, our thorough institute accreditation process ensures that the institute complies with all our international education policies. We are pleased to announce that WG Institute successfully passed all our phases to achieve full accreditation status.
About WG Institute:
Based in Mumbai, India, WG Institute is among the very few institutions that are working towards improving physical well-being of the people by educating and certifying personal trainers in the latest techniques of physical exercising, yoga and the like. Their training includes classroom study alongside gym floor training. In other words, they get hands-on experience plus the knowledge to carry out their craft well.
How Does an Institute Get Accredited with IAO?
International Accredited Organization, IAO, welcomes institutes from all over the world to go through our 3-step institute accreditation process. By doing this, institutes can maintain international standard of education with continuous recommendations on improvement. Here’s how the 3-step institute accreditation process works:
- If you are an institute, visit www.iao.org and sign up via the form to be contacted by one of our commission members.
- Once the initial documentation phase is completed, you will then be visited by one of our commission members.
- After the visit inspection, a point profile will be generated for the institute on IAO’s website
Benefits of Being Accredited by IAO:
Once an institute is accredited with IAO, they are:
- Internationally recognized by most major institutions and can display IAO’s seal and badge on their digital and print marketing collateral.
- Published in IAO’s monthly and yearly magazines, newsletters and blogs.
- Part of the IAO community, which means they can work side by side with similar international institutes to give their students scholarships, and the like.